Hi Sami,

A lot of issues crop up due to the binary firmware blob used for the bnx
driver. The first thing you can try is a full cold power cycle.

If that doesn't work, you'll probably want to "bisect" the platform images to
try to figure out where this started happening. What I mean is, pick one half
way (e.g., 201703), boot that and see if it works. If it does, pick one half
way between that and the current. If not, pick one half way between the former,
and repeat until you've found it.

--
Brian Bennett
Systems Engineer, Cloud Operations