Do you mean running a Hyper-V server under KVM as a guest OS? I don't
believe there's really any support, and any Hyper-V guests will be under
two layers of virtualization and will be very slow. At the very least
you'll want to switch your NIC (and probably drive controller) to VirtIO.
(Make sure you have the driver ISO in the appropriate location and
configured or have the drivers downloaded in the guest.)