Hello.

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 23:54, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Some of us will definitely be present on the LinuxTag, alas I don't know yet
> whether we are enough to cover a booth for the whole time. It would certainly
> be a good opportunity (especially now that we are looking for funding) to
> show
> our work and raise some awareness for the state of Linux on open and
> semi-open
> mobile devices.
>
> Guys, can I see a show of hands?

Hmm, I was thinking about going to LinuTag this year. What I'm not sure about is
if we should man a booth there. The Openmoko booth has been way to stressfull
last year. I don't like to have this again.

On the other hand I could imagine myself sitting on the nice tarrents sofas and
chatting with people who want to talk about FSO a bit more in detail. :)

If it is supposed to have the booth mannd all the time I would say, no we can't
do this. If we are more flexible with this and it's ok if we shut it down even
in the main hours if we like to have dinner, a break or everyone is going to a
lecture I may would be willing to help out.

In the end it depends on the others. Will they be there? Interested?

Last year mickey spended a lot time doing interviews, etc so not being
available and 3-4 people are not that much.

regards
Stefan Schmidt