2009/12/9 Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyri...@gmail.com>:
> is for some reason waking up by itself quite often

Silly me, and thanks lindi. I forgot and forgot to say power button
stopped working for me on upgrade, so I bound suspend with keylaunch
to power button. Obviously I used too straight suspend mechanism.

Looks like working with this script now (for more than a minute), if
anyone interested in these hacks:

#!/bin/sh

om touchscreen lock &
neolockscreen &

dbus-send --type=method_call --system --dest=org.freesmartphone.ogsmd
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.Resource.Suspend
sync
sleep 3
# echo mem > /sys/power/state
pm-suspend

killall om

dbus-send --type=method_call --system --dest=org.freesmartphone.ogsmd
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.Resource.Resume

Back to usable phone again. But the real problem was indeed the power
button stopping working...

-Timo