Dear Sam

Unfortunately, not this path. I follow as far as ranulph, and there is no
Library, though there is one in the HD file at the same level as users. There
is another tucked in shared and there's another one, when I search the disc,
that contains FontCollections, whihch has the M/S windows office collection!

I looked for the name of several of my mailboxes (as a filename) and none
turned up. When I open a message I can't get the path to it using the command
key on the icon at the top of the window.

All very mysterious. I wonder if there is somewhere else, or some other way to
find this. Clearly it's there because my mail works!

Ranulph