Ranulph

The library directory is now hidden in OS X Lion, so in Finder choose Go >
Go to Folder and enter "~/Library" without quotes. There is a way to unhide
it and I'm sure someone else will let you know that whilst I'm looking for
it in the archives.

Al

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Ranulph Glanville <ranu...@mac.com> wrote:

> Dear Sam
>
> Unfortunately, not this path. I follow as far as ranulph, and there is no
> Library, though there is one in the HD file at the same level as users.
> There is another tucked in shared and there's another one, when I search
> the disc, that contains FontCollections, whihch has the M/S windows office
> collection!
>
> I looked for the name of several of my mailboxes (as a filename) and none
> turned up. When I open a message I can't get the path to it using the
> command key on the icon at the top of the window.
>
> All very mysterious. I wonder if there is somewhere else, or some other
> way to find this. Clearly it's there because my mail works!
>
> Ranulph
>

> On 22 Jun 2012, at 08:15, Sam - MacAmbulance wrote:
>
> > Hi Ranulph
> >
> > It'll be Macintosh HD > Users > ranulph > Library > Mail
> >
> > Inside that folder will be each account's inbox & sent items in separate
> folders, then a folder called mailboxes which contains..... Your mailboxes
> ;)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Sam
> >
> > --
> > MacAmbulance
> > Sam Mullen
> > 07747778022
> > i...@macambulance.co.uk
> >
> > On 22 Jun 2012, at 07:15, Ranulph Glanville <ranu...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Could someone direct me to where the messages received by mail (apple)
> are stored? Not the attachments, but the messages themselves. I've tried
> searching, but clearly am looking under the wrong name.
> >>
> >> Thank you very much.
> >>
> >> Ranulph
> >>
> >> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/smug?hl=en-GB.
> >>

> > --
> http://groups.google.com/group/smug?hl=en-GB.

*Please think of the environment before you print this email.*