Yes Yahoo accounts get hacked on a weekly basis for my clients, it's been
ridiculous how often it happens.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk
www.macambulance.co.uk
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597
This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.