Hi y’all,

Further to my last post I’ve read that this seems to be a bug which can be
‘fixed’ by un-syncing and re-syncing all your music to the device. That’s
sounds a mess to me so if so I’ll wait for iOS 10.0.2 …

Apparently this feature worked as hoped in the betas of iOS 10, but the final
release didn’t support it.

Cheers,

Stephen

“If you don’t read the newspaper you’re uninformed, if you do read the
newspaper you are misinformed.” ~ Mark Twain