If there are any specific programs you’d like to know about I’m sure we can
collectively help.

FYI It seems that Delicious Library 2 messes up the images of selected items on
the bookshelf, but it otherwise OK.

Stephen

"Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually
being re-directed to something better.” ~ Steve Maraboli