I’m on a mid-2011 iMac with a clunky old 500GB spinning platter set and 12GB
RAM and in terms of speed and stuff it seems no different to El Capitan.

I’d agree with Sam that nothing seems to jump out, but:

• Tabs (almost) everywhere will very likely be handy
• The storage management could well be very handy too, but yet to discover that
• I use Siri often on my iPad so I may use it quite often on my iMac but time
will tell there
• The filter tweak on Mail is nice
• Documents/Desktop on iCloud drive sounds useful pending a) A rearrangement of
my folder structure and b) The problems outlined here:
https://sixcolors.com/post/2016/09/sierra-review/
<https://sixcolors.com/post/2016/09/sierra-review/> (Storage in the cloud, and
maybe on your drive)

Really though, that’s about it. 2017 with a whole new file system to replace
HFS+ may well allow some more significant changes.

It’s free and it’s no slower and it’s working fine so far and no 3rd party apps
have misbehaved so I’m happy. :-)

Stephen

The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a
rat. - Lily Tomlin