Sam has been really helpful with my printer problems.  I received to-day the
third printer I have tried to get working.  I wanted Mono Laser printer because
most our household printing is black & white.  Well I am very happy because
this one uses my router for my printing needs.  So I just plugged the printer
into my router it was found on my computer instantly.  Indeed I was able to
print straight away.  No drivers were needed either. The printer is HL-L2370DN.

Best, Peter