Thanks Jason, booking the replacement is on my to-do list (I hear the price
will go up again in Jan 2019?)

The defaults I *think* only change if the battery requires it, but the
battery health page isn't all that clear to me!

Just pleased that 11.3, with prospect of a new battery means I should have
another couple of years out of this handset!