When multitasking and viewing the Mail app behind the home screen, you’re
seeing a PDF of the last view of the Mail app, not a live view of the app.

Have you tried deleting the email account, restarting, then setting up a
different email account? Just to see if it’s your account causing the issue?

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.