Hi Derek,

Thanks for keeping me in mind and following up, much appreciated.

Since my original post I bought a new Sandisk memory card with which you get a
free subscription to their recovery software, I ran the software but it was
unable to retrieve and images, I have since formatted the original card and
continued to use it, so I will have to admit defeat.

However, I will save the link for the next time I make such a school boy error.

Thanks again,

Steve.

On 6 Nov 2018, at 17:06, Derek Cross <de...@cross1.co.uk> wrote:

Good news!