Friends

Someone pinched my trusty MacBook Pro last week.

My local USB TimeMachine has got me up and running.

What worries me is the data on the MBP. I *thought* I'd turned on
FileVault, but there's no evidence of that now I've restored from
TimeMachine to my family iMac. It simply restored the data to a new user,
and FileVault isn't yet switched on, on this iMac. Anything more I can be
doing to minimise any further loss?!

I presume the hard disk will simply be wiped clean and the thing sold on,
rather than mined for data.

There was a login password, and all important data stored behind 1Password.

Thanks

Adam