FIleVault is per-disk, so if you restore TimeMachine backup data to an
unencrypted drive then you’ll need to re-enable FIleVault. It doesn’t give any
indication as to the encryption state of the old Mac though.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <https://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.