hi,
On Fr, 2016-09-16 at 06:15 -0700, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

> I do think we need a quilt or other mechanism for carrying patches. I
> nack'd that previously, but having dug in, I've come around.

while i agree that we need a patch system, didn't we say we don't want
to actually replace debs with snaps ?

looking at the kind of questions that start hitting this list in the
last weeks it feels like people start doing exactly that ...

snapping something like the file command as a standalone snap seems to
be actually moving in this direction ...

ciao
        oli