Since the image[1] does not use the auto-build hook with github nor share
the Dockerfile, I can only check the binary image. Form the binary image it
looks like it only supports x86_64 and using an old 2.15.1 snapcraft. Not
sure who is the maintainer.

I'm aiming to support system engineers to build Ubuntu Core image, maybe we
are not sharing the same goal here. If it's useful please find the source
code on github[2].

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/snapcore/snapcraft/
[2] https://github.com/chihchun/snapcraft-docker
Cheers