I'll do later today with the bug report.

Yes it's possible to slim it, as this is bringing all clang targets with
all the bells and whistles the git code brings, however I see no way how to
put some targets in a slimmer snap without duplicating the common part in
all the others. I'm open to suggestions.

Best regards.

José