I'll give that a shot.

I'm testing by forcing unscheduled at jobs with the scheduler.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Shaun Sturby, MCSE Optrics Engineering
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [sniffer] Automatic update snafu

Hello John,

I have built a similar script using WGET and the only big difference I can
see is that I use wget -N http://www.sortmonster.net....

You can try putting the -N right after wget and see if it works better for
you.

How are you testing? Do you copy an older snf file over to compare with?

 Shaun Sturby, MCSE
 Manager - Technical Services
 Optrics Engineering