We updated an imail server and it is fine, did not do the postfix mail server update yet.

Herb

Pete McNeil wrote:

Hello Sniffer Folks,

  I am curious to know how many folks have been using Version
  2-3.1i2. I have not heard any problem reports, so I'm assuming it's
  going well with you as it is on our systems... or, perhaps, nobody
  has tried it yet??

  I would like to move this interim to the official version. If I can
  get a "show of hands" on how many folks are using the new version
  successfully then I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)

-- Herb Guenther Lanex, LLC www.lanex.com (262)789-0966x102 Office (262)780-0424 Direct

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.