From: Bonno Bloksma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sniffer] test sender

Hi,

Is there a test sender where I can have the program send us a test mail that should fail a specific sniffer test?

I know I can test sniffer itself agains a single good and bad file, but I want to test the chain. The Declude site has something like that where it is sending the EICAR teststring in the various ways a virus might reach the mailserver. That way the full setup of the mailserver with the scanner can be tested.

I would like something where I can send myself a msg which should fail with an exitcode for TRAVEL or for PORN etc. That way I can test for sure whether my "improvements" haven't broken something in stead of waiting till my users complain (certain) spam has increased. It's the small typos that can get to ya in a big way. ;-)

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma
.... Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?

_