Brian Gregory wrote:
Does anyone have some simple instructions on how to setup to use a program
alias?
I'm using Bill Landry's script, have not had the time to look in to using a
program alias to download upon receipt of notifications.

I just setup a program alias about 2 weeks ago using this as the script http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/UserScripts/david_snifferUpdateMethod.zip that IMail calls, and this as the actual updater http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/UserScripts/Bill_Landry_snfupd.zip

I did have to do some customizations, and also I had to have all the files in the sniffer directory, but it wasn't too bad.

I'd be glad to help you with any specific questions, either on or off list...

-Russ
---