Iset up declude to delete if it fails sniffer.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/20/05 09:16AM >>>
To other Declude users with Sniffer:

I currently tag subject lines at 10 and delete at 20.  Sniffer results are
scored at 9.  No two tests currently result in more than 18 and therefore it
takes three failed tests to delete.

I am considering moving Sniffer to 10. This would tag the subjects based on
Sniffer alone, but still required three failed tests to delete.

Question: Do any of you tag subject lines based on Sniffer alone?  My main
problem is that some of my users delete based on the tagged subject line.

Thanks,
John

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS USE
BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.

It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete
the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.