I weight sniffer high enough to hold the message on its own.  We use it
as our blacklist and it works great.  We get some false positives, but
we whitelist those and move on.  Our users forward all spam received in
their inbox to an email address that the sniffer system checks
automatically.  It adds rules to our sniffer rulebase for all the
messages it downloads.  So next time it comes in it gets held
automatically.  It has been working wonderfully.

Dan Horne