After two attempts to email support and two attempts to register a real false positive to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I would be really grateful for some help. I suspect our email attempts may have failed to reach sortmonster.

All email to and from one of our domains since about the 21st July is being detected as spam by Sniffer. The domain in question is:

g r o u n d h o g. u k. c o m

We run SmarterMail with Declude so as to be able to run Sniffer which has proven – with the exception above – to be highly effective at reducing the massive amount of junk mail delivered to our clients on their respective domains. We have set Sniffer so that it alone can trigger Hold emails.

I have twice sent appropriate emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but received no acknowledgement or response, so I don’t know if they were received or not.

Can anyone give advice as to how to proceed?

Robert