From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Darin Cox" <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [sniffer] Spam keeps getting through...

For spam submissions, we are moving to a POP approach because it is
more secure and more scalable. In general, spam can be redirected or
forwarded to an account on your system and we can pop those messages
from there. If you have any clean spamtraps that you would like to
share with us then we would pull those messages from a different pop
account. (We treat clean spamtraps differently than user submitted
spam.)