2825 Wilcrest, Suite 675
Houston, TX 77042
Ph:  713-981-4900
Fax: 832-242-6632
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.i360.net
www.i360hosting.com
www.realister.com

Houston's Leading Internet Consulting Company

Pete McNeil wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 5:00:33 PM, Heimir wrote:

HE> Why is this not filtered?

HE> Every one of them contains the word

HE> Domains4u

HE> I have reported several but they are still coming in.

Actually, they are now (I tried coding the message and duped out on
the domain rules).

Domains4u is not by itself sufficient coding so we don't have a rule
like that.

If you would like to add that rule we can, but please make the request
to support@ and not the public list.