Why is this not filtered?

Every one of them contains the word

Domains4u

I have reported several but they are still coming in.

From - Tue Mar 07 15:40:33 2006
From: "Help Desk972" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Starbucks $500 Prize #972499912
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:36:23 -0800

Member: [EMAIL PROTECTED] #972499912

Congrats Heimir, You've been selected to recieve a *Free $500 Starbucks Card.

To claim your $500 Starbucks Card before it's too late! http://www.anguineous.com/starbucks/ http://www.anguineous.com/starbucks/ Please Click The Above Link

This is a limited time promotion, please claim your *Free $500 Starbucks Card
before it's too late!

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://anguineous.com/starbucks/lmo.cgi?in-19.xvhmh9hzl2dvi.j-14

*Independent program and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or
retailers.
Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners, who have no association with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by company. If you prefer not to receive letters from company in the future, please write to us at: Domains4u Grand Avenue c-57 Los Angeles, CA 90017 US

in-19.xvhmh9hzl2dvi.j-14
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why didn't Luke Skywalker tell Darth Vader to turn to the light side of the
Force?
Why do airlines call flights nonstop?
Won't they all stop eventually?
Why do bars advertise live bands? What does a dead band sound like?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
If your feet smell and your nose runs, are you built upside down?
Why do guys wear underpants?
Why do people who only eat natural foods drink decaffeinated coffee?
Why do they call it disposable douche? Is there a kind of douche you keep after
using?
Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?
Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
Why do they report power outages on TV?
Why do they sell a pound cake that only weighs 12 ounces?
Why do 'tug'boats push their barges? Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Why do we have hot water heaters?
Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?
Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?
Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

--

Cordially,

Heimir Eidskrem

i360, Inc.
2825 Wilcrest, Suite 675
Houston, TX 77042
Ph:  713-981-4900
Fax: 832-242-6632
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.i360.net
www.i360hosting.com
www.realister.com

Houston's Leading Internet Consulting Company