Hello Phillip,

<snip/>

> This mail server supports about 60 domains so having all of the spam
> in one folder is a bit of a mess. VOPMAIL allows for individual
> mailbox agents so I guess somehow I could have a bat file for each
> user or pass parameters to a bat file, but I hate to think about that
> one. Going through each mailbox on the server to enter the agent
> commands will be a real pain timewise.

Just to answer your previous question on this approach - would it work
with a persistent instance. Yes. The client instance called by the
localized bat file would keep track of that specific message - the
persistent (server) instance would do the scanning and send the result
back to the client instance - thus preserving the context.

Hope this helps,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,
Arm Research Labs, LLC.