On Sep 20, 2006, at 5:34 AM, Rick Hogue wrote:

I just signed my annual renewal for Sniffer but it seems that it used to

catch lots of the email and now is only catching about 50% of the email Why

when we are sending in our information does this continue to happen? We are

getting lots of you won, Pharmacy spelled wrong and nonsense emails that

sail through both Declude and Sniffer. Between the 2 of them that is over

$1000 per year for spam/virus/hijack protection that seems not be happening

like it used to. Any answers as to when we will get relief on these?

Same here... Used to catch much more ( Mx Guard + Sniffer + F-Prot) and recently more spam emails are getting through.... One thing I did find as a problem was MX Guard had two of the Sniffer types weighted at only 10 rather than 100 because they were labeled as "experimental". I then screened the spam that came through and a number of them were of these types MX Guard thought of as experimental. I changed the weight of these to 100 and it removed much more spam.

Regards,

Steve Guluk

SGDesign

(949) 661-9333