It's interesting to see such mixed results posted. It makes me wonder
what the differences are between the systems reporting high catch
rates (which we also see, once a campaign has been analyzed) and low
catch rates.

I personally found the importance of triggered updates. I was receiving lots of stock and image spam. I had scheduled updates several times a day so I didn't think that had much to do with it. I couldn't get the Triggered update script to work until last week when I executed each line manually and found my bonehead mistake. Spam has all but disappeared.

I would encourage anyone using scheduled updates, no matter how frequently, to move to a Triggered Update script

Bill Green
dfn Systems