Well, I guess I will ruffle "someones" feathers again with my response here,
but like your oringial message, I think we need to be honest here.  This is
not a message sniffer 'popularity' contest after all, we are paying
customers and need to ensure SNF causes no False Postives.

Over the last few months, I've seen more an more false postives from Message
Sniffer.  The few that I sent to their FALSE address have always been
challenged as legitimate.  It's difficult at best for me to believe that our
Local Newspaper and other legitimate sites that are classified by the SNF
"EXPERIMENTAL-IP" rule are solid.  As a result, I've constructed SA rules to
counteract SNF False Postives.

It got so bad within the last two weeks or so that I completely disabled SNF
lookups to avoid complaints from our users.

To add insult to injury, last year they drastically up the service price.
Now my subscritpion is up for renewal.  I am honestly thinking of NOT
renewing it.  IMO, seems that things have gone down hill since ARM bought
the little company that could....  Couple that with two years worth of
promises to update the MDaemon Plugin code, and all the various improvement
that Spam Assassin and SARE rulesets have made...  well I question if it's
worth the inflated cost anymore.

Shoot away Sniffer "Cheer-leaders"...  at least I am being honest.