Long time in getting back to you about this but:

>preferably to a spam collection pop3 box on your system

I am happy to send it to a box called [EMAIL PROTECTED] password
sort!23&1#6eh will you arange for your bot to collect ?

When I send spam to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the past I have been laborusly
opening the header, coping header content, forwarding email, past header
content to beginning of email and sending is there a quicker way.

If I send spam to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] how would I stop our system
from re tagging the email as spam from me.

Regards David Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

J.P. MCP, MCSE, MCSE + INTERNET, CNE.
www.adsldirect.com.au for ADSL and Internet www.romtech.com.au for PC sales

Office Phone: (+612) 9453 1990
Fax Phone: (+612) 9453 1880
Mobile Phone: +614 18 282 648

POSTAL ADDRESS:
PO BOX 190
BELROSE NSW 2085
AUSTRALIA.

This email message is only intended for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply
email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of
this email, or taking any action in reliance on its contents by anyone other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is
made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.