From: Bonno Bloksma
To: Message Sniffer Community
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:09 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Spam

Hi,

> I recommend "SpamSource", if you are an Outlook user. It's a little
> toolbar applet that you can configure any recipient of the forwarded spam
> and it will include all the original mail headers - just the way Sniffer,
[....]
It is a wonderful tools! Thanks Andy

Nobody pays us for our work of reporting not cached messages.....
The Sniffer staff should offer for free to our community this tools ;-)

Hmmm, if they do I would love to have it for Outlook Express as well.
It seems a great tool, especialy now that we see a lot of missed spam. It would
be great if I had a tool to deploy on all staf PC's where we use Outlook
Express mostly (ca. 90%).
One other thing that would be nice if IMail webinterface had a way to forward
spam with all information intact.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl