Hello Sniffer Folks,

We've noticed that folks often have trouble getting Clam AV (the free
open source anti-virus scanner) working correctly on their mail
servers, so we've created a free product to help solve that. ClamAID
(Clam AV Assisted Install Device).

http://www.armresearch.com/tools/arm/clamAID.jsp

What ClamIAD does is collect all of the bits and pieces that make
ClamAV work, configure them, install them, and get them running with
your email / filtering platform.

So far ClamAID supports IceWarp, Declude/IMail, and
Declude/SmarterMail.

We will add support for additional platforms as requested (time
permitting).

Please take a look, keep us posted on your progress, and tell your
friends about ClamAID if it helps you. If you have any questions or
run into problems then please let us know (support@).

Thanks!

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,