On 6/9/2010 2:44 PM, Pete McNeil wrote:
Hello Sniffer Folks,

We are working on testing and improving direct integration options with Smarter Mail.

Shamelessly responding to my own post, I thought I would point out:

You do not need to re-install Message Sniffer to test this option. If you already have Message Sniffer installed then you can access it with SNFClient already.

There is no need to disturb what you've already got running except perhaps to adjust how you are responding to what SNF finds.

Best,

_M

--
Chief Scientist