On 11/11/2010 9:30 AM, Jonathan ⚡ Hartman wrote:
* If you don't already know, a few months ago we launched
truncate.gbudb. "Truncate" is an rfc5782 compliant DNSBL that contains
IPs from the dark edge of Message Sniffer's GBUdb system. So far the
comments we've received have been very positive. Be sure to give it a
look when you get a chance and see if it can help you safely block
connections at the edge of your systems.
http://www.gbudb.com/truncate/index.jsp
Very cool.  Is rsync access or any other sort of feed available or in the
pipeline for this?

We are providing IXFR access to systems that stand up slaves and also to large system SNF customers.

We might consider rsync in the future, but the update rate is very aggressive (10 minutes) and better suited to IXFR.

Best,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist
ARM Research Labs, LLC