Hey everyone,

Just want to share an issue I discovered when upgrading MDaemon AntiVirus
(Security Plus), from Ver 4.1.3 TO 4.1.5

On several of our servers, the Security Plus update overwrote our MDaemon
'plugins.dat' file and deleted the SNF code.  The MD plugins.dat file is
located in MDaemon\App folder.

One thing to note:  This only occurred on servers where I used
SNF_CS_Installer when originally setting up SNF.

The  Servers where I manually added SNF were not affected.

If anyone using MDaemon is not aware of the MD Emergency AV update see this
link.  Mail will stop flowing today (12/05/12).

http://www.altn.com/Support/SecurityUpdate/SecurityPlus-Security-Update/

--Paul