Current here.

Sent using SmarterSync Over-The-Air sync for iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and
other SmartPhones.  May use speech to text.  If something seems odd please
don't hesitate to ask for clarification.  E.&O.E.

> On Dec 27, 2013, at 6:46 AM, Pete McNeil <madscient...@armresearch.com>
wrote:

> Hello Sniffer Folks,
>
> We would like to know what your oldest production CPU is.
>
> When building new binaries of SNF or it's utilities we would like to
select the newest CPU we can without leaving anybody behind.

> We're also evaluating whether we should split binaries into a
"compatible" version base on Intel i686 (or equivalent AMD), and a
"current" version based on Intel Core2 (or equivalent AMD).