Setting engineBoots to zero violates the SNMPv3
standard. A resync of times is then not possible
without manual intervention.
Please do not ask why (it is a security requirement).
This is a really frequently asked question!

What is the manufacturer of the device that resets
its engine boots counter to zero?

Frank

AGENT++
http://www.agentpp.com