We use SNMP4J in our SNMP management application and we've recently run into an
issue
The issue is as below: (A: net-snmp  B:SNMP4j)

1. A-->B: A send a snmptrap to B with engineBoots and engineTime values with
zero. -- send trap (engineId set but engineBoots and engineTime set to 0)
2. B-->A: NotInTimeWindow Report (engineId, engineBoots, and engineTime set)
3. A-->B: A re-send the snmptrap with right engineId, engineBoots, and
engineTime from B -- send trap (engineId, engineBoots and engineTime set)
4. B-->A: NotInTimeWindow Report (engineId, engineBoots, and engineTime set)
5. Repeat Step 3 and 4

My question is why B always report NotInTimeWindow(in 4,6,8) even A has set the
right engineId, engineBoots and engineTime.
I check the RFC3414 about NotInTimeWindow, but not found the root cause, seems
the trap from A should be accepted. Is there a SNMP4j bug?

Thanks very much for any feedback!
Stephen