Hi Rosh,

Since you have the TcpTunnelGui tool listening on port 80 (and forwarding to
what I assume is your IP address and port 8080),  and Apache is listening on
port 8080, you need to direct your clients at port 80.

You need to make the resources of your service available on your server's
classpath. Whether you do that by copying it into some WebApp's classes
directory, or by adding a classpath entry, is up to you.

Thanks,
-Matt