Hi,
 I am trying with your configifuration but for me the OS is Win 2000. Now I
have a different error. When I run the Tomcat i am getting
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper(rpcrouter null) CLASS
cla
ss org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper

but the webserver is working fine.

But when i try to run the address book example i am getting the following
error:

This test assumes a server URL of
http://localhost:8080/apache-soap/servlet/rpcr
outer
Deploying the addressbook service...
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=Unsu
pported response content type "text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response
was:
<h1>Error: 404</h1>
<h2>Location: /soap/servlet/rpcrouter</h2>File Not
Found<br>/soap/servlet/rpcrou
ter
]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:175)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:212)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
erClient.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClie
nt.java:142)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:230)

Did u encounter this problem?

Thanks
Rosh