Sorry Gordy, wasn't out there yesterday. My 82 year old mom needed to go to a Doctors appointment so I didn't get to go.

Daryl is staying at my house and reported there was some really weird weather during the F3J practice and sorta contest. Three rounds were flown but I don't have the results.

The weather for the weekend will be excellent. Contrary to popular belief, there have only been a couple of bad weather days in the past few years. Ya just remember that bad days!!!

I'll give a report tomorrow night. You should come out here for the contest sometime Gordy. I think you'd like it  and, since Karlton and Sal don't come out anymore we could use someone to beat up.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ