I have tried different extra adhesives when recovering
the sailplanes I sell of this construction type. I
have found that that adding extra adhesive to not
really be worth the effort. The only place I may use
it is on the carbon of the end ribs. The covering gets
pulled when untaping the tip panels. A layer of clear
tape as a barrier will lessen the amount of pulling on
the covering.

The Polycover which is basically Oracover lite under a
different name to have plenty of sticking power alone.
The adhesive sticks very well to the carbon and
carbon/Kevlar hybrid cloth D-Tube. Use any of these
suggestions if you like but it is not necessary.

Mark Miller
Isthmus Models