How many yard-asses laid end-to-end would it take to run from one end of Hays-Kennedy Park to the other? I'm not entirely sure, but I think this image will give you all a good idea of just how big it *really* is:

http://louisvillesoaring.org/images/content/hayskennedy-google.jpg

Also, I've uploaded a Google Earth KMZ file that will lead you straight to Hays Kennedy Park:

http://louisvillesoaring.org/media/midsouth2006.kmz

Aside from whimsical imagery and Internet magic, we also have a flyer for the 2006 MidSouths in PDF format that you should download, print and air-drop in your locality...

http://louisvillesoaring.org/media/midsouth2006flyer.pdf

All this you can find on the LouisvilleSoaring.org site, specifically here:

http://louisvillesoaring.org/content/view/105/43/




S Meyer wrote:
We shouldn't slight our European neighbors. So what's the relationship to a Soccer Field?

Ask Bruce if there is enough room for his Jack Ass to roam. LOL A Marketing revelation! I think that should be the new LASS Mascot. I see a similarity in name. Maybe light duty transportation or even... Jack Ass Rides?


Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV



--
ben wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://thelocust.org/
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe 
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email 
such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

Reply via email to