I just got back from watching an F3J contest. A few glass Supras failed
during launch. Not a pretty sight. At the same time, I have to note
that they failed at the most stressful point in the launch. Since the
Supra's claim to fame is the performance at light wing loading, and
since I'm not going to F3J it, I'm keeping my order for the glass
Supra. The carbon version is heavier. You may still want to watch out
for the known weaknesses in the stab mount stud and possibly the pylon.


-- 
Quacker
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quacker's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=4759
View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523431

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  
Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in 
text format

Reply via email to