Many attempts at doing MOM with computer fail because of adequate preparation and backup process, always in case the first fails.

I am a firm believer that a MOM contest can be run quicker than manual scoring. I just have not seen the software that can do it yet.

With larger displays getting cheaper I can see a contest as large as the NATS to be run as a seeded MOM contest.

It's possible.

Now Ben we expect to see a report on the variety of scoring information you have acquired. :-)

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV