S Meyer wrote:
Now Ben we expect to see a report on the variety of scoring information you have acquired. :-)

I'll get to that after I steal Bob Schiedt's brain and map it into a neural network, fashion a bust of his head, install a computer inside of it, and have it eat people's scoresheets at contests. You *do not* want to see where the printer goes!

All kidding aside, this appears to be a topic that induces much head-scratching and hand-wringing. Suprising then, that I didn't find much info or many examples via Google. Then again, the word "mom" is too generic, and "man-on-man" brings up some REALLY interesting sites. In the end, I'll be sure to share with the group what I find.

(And for those of you wondering, the scoring at the MidSouths isn't up to me - I'm just interested in how people do it, and being a web developer/programmer, I salivate at a good complicated design challenge)

Thanks again!